Alert: Miracles Ahead
Purposeful Pathway is the haven for faith-based entrepreneurs. Part of my mission is equipping faith-based businesses with information that is practical, actionable and Scriptural.
The theme of this post is preparing for miracles ahead!
Warmer days are here, and that means traveling trails with my children. Basking in God’s beautiful creation is a pastime we enjoy. As much as it is fun for us to return to familiar places, we also enjoy scoping out new ones. I have been amazed at how an unassuming and infrequently-traversed trail can lead to the most beautiful and rewarding of vistas. I have also found it interesting that the most gorgeous views often accompany the most challenging of hikes. Isn’t this true, too, in life and business? When we climb with persistence and hold out with faith, victorious vistas and marvelous miracles await us behind the bend…and success often lies in the most unexpected places.
How exactly do we prepare for miracles ahead? Let’s explore five ways:
- Recommit to renewal. Rarely do we experience beautiful changes in our lives without choosing to beautifully change ourselves, so commit to renewing yourself for God’s glory. “Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.” (Romans 12:2) Visualize what renewal will look like in your life. Pray for wisdom and direction. Seek God’s grace and strength.
- Seek to stretch. Having recommitted to renewal, seek out ways to stretch yourself. What specifically can you change in your business and in your life? How can you shake things up in a positive way? What next step can you take to move beyond your comfort zone?
- Move forward with faith (not fear). Once you have determined how to stretch yourself, take the appropriate steps forward. Yet ensure that you do so not with a heart of fear but with a heart of faith. “But when you ask, you must believe and not doubt, because the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind.” (James 1:6) We reap what we sow, and it is important to sow with faith. Check your emotions frequently. Are you moving forward with fear of scarcity or with faith in abundance? With fear of failure or with faith in success? With fear of obstacles or with faith in opportunities? Pray for increased faith if you sense that fear is your propeller. Ask God for boldness, vision and courage.
- Rise above resistance. Yes, there will be resistance – both internal and external – when you stretch and grow. Choose to rise above the resistance by keeping your eyes fixed on the goal of your transformation. “I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.” (Philippians 3:14)
- Make room for miracles. Just as the loveliest vistas often follow the most challenging and unexpected of climbs, the most marvelous miracles often ensue the most painful stretches. Keep going. Keep moving. Keep stretching. God is allowing you to grow, and He will bless you with His graces. The more you choose to see His heavenly hand at work, the more you will see His miracles abound all around. “But blessed are your eyes because they see, and your ears because they hear.” (Matthew 13:16)
I encourage you to stretch yourself, to move past your comfort zone and to rise above resistance…in order to embrace transformation and miracles.
“You are the God who performs miracles; you display your power among the peoples.” (Psalm 77:14)
If you need help with preparing for miracles or with building your business overall, I invite you to attract your ideal clients and powerfully boost your business over the next 40 days! There is no need to reinvent the wheel. I have organized my knowledge and experiences in business into an implementable 40-day series of actionable daily steps, instructional videos and powerful worksheets. If you need a serious boost in business, I encourage you to take the next step by visiting Purposeful Pathway Business Academy today!
Let’s Pray: Miracle Maker, Glorious God, we are so thankful for the miracles You perform in our lives. Stretch us, Loving Lord, such that we grow for Your glory. Move us in the directions that will bring us closer to You. Lead us, Heavenly Healer, in the way that will sculpt us more and more into Christ’s image. We love you with every fiber of our beings, every moment of every day, every step of the pathway…and it is in Jesus’ Name we pray. Amen.
I Treasure Your Thoughts and Comments!