Triumph in Transition
Purposeful Pathway is the haven for faith-based entrepreneurs. Part of my mission is equipping faith-based businesses with information that is practical, actionable and Scriptural.
The theme of this post is how to triumph in transition!
Part of the life journey and part of the business journey is transition. Growing involves change, and change involves transition periods. Transitions can be trials; it is challenging to feel comfortable when things are shifting and when the path is unclear. Yet transitions are also sources of triumph if we rely on God’s wisdom and strength. If you are ready to move up to the “next level” in your business or in your spiritual journey, remember that doing so rarely comes with smooth sailing. Embrace both the trials and the triumphs of transition.
How exactly do we experience triumph from transitions? Let’s explore five ways:
- Decide. Choose to grow. Decide that progressing to the next level is important. Embrace the changes that await you. Trust in God’s perfect plans for you: “For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.” (Jeremiah 29:11)
- Determine. Determine exactly what changes you will make, what expansions must happen, and what growth will occur. Document the quantitative and qualitative descriptions of these changes; how will you know when you have achieved them? Then pray about them; get excited about them; remind yourself frequently of them. “Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize.” (1 Corinthians 9:24)
- Direct. Having decided to grow and having determined your desired changes, delineate a timeline with actionable steps. Seek God’s wisdom throughout the process, as He is the ultimate Guide. “In their hearts humans plan their course, but the LORD establishes their steps.” (Proverbs 16:9)
- Don’t turn back. As you move forward with your action steps, keep your eyes straight ahead of you. “Let your eyes look straight ahead, fix your gaze directly before you.” (Proverbs 4:25) When it seems everything and everyone is shifting around you, do not be alarmed. Do not panic. Do not turn back. People and experiences change when we do; it is only natural for others to react when we shake things up. It is easy for us to long for the comfort of “what was” when we are in the midst of uncomfortable transitions. Yet returning to “what was” keeps us locked in stagnancy. Remain focused on the next level and on God’s precious promises in order to move through the challenges.
- Delight. When you have reached the next level of your business growth or spiritual journey, pause amidst your progress and delight in the divine gift of your success. “Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart.” (Psalm 37:4) God is the Giver of good things. He is the One who makes triumphs of trials – and of transitions!
I encourage you to embrace seasons of transition with faith, courage and inspiration. Cling to Christ, and He will bring true triumph. He is our victory, and He is with us wherever we go. “Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.” (Joshua 1:9)
If you need help with transitions in your business or with building your business overall…I invite you to attract your ideal clients and powerfully boost your business over the next 40 days! There is no need to reinvent the wheel. I have organized my knowledge and experiences in business into an implementable 40-day series of actionable daily steps, instructional videos and powerful worksheets. If you need a serious boost in business, I encourage you to take the next step by visiting Purposeful Pathway Business Academy today!
Let’s Pray: Our Loving Lord, our Treasured Treasure, we thank You for making triumphs from our trials of transitions. Help us, Divine Daddy, to see what we need to change. Help us to march forward courageously in our transitions. Help us to keep our eyes fixed on You and Your love. We love you with every fiber of our beings, every moment of every day, every step of the pathway…and it is in Jesus’ Name we pray. Amen.
I Treasure Your Thoughts and Comments!