Purposeful Pathway Business Academy
A haven to thrive in both business and life, the Purposeful Pathway Business Academy will launch again September 26, 2013!
Enjoy a 7-week transformative journey that includes:
- Powerful preparation by clarifying goals
- Equipment to reach goals through dedicated research
- Refinement of goals into smaller steps and daily action steps
- Creation of customized action plan
- Cultivation of goal-supporting habits
- Periodic overview to adjust goals and action steps as necessary
- Simplification and systematization for maximized results
- Enlistment of others to gain excellence
- Client attraction challenge videos and worksheet exercises
- Defining Target Market
- Maximization of social media
- Achieving peace through purpose
- Practicing powerfully the seeking of God’s guidance
- Business journaling for inspired action and heightened clarity
- Embracing powerful quiet time routines
- Leveraging pain points and power points
- Heightening joy through practical, Scriptural steps
- Creating positive momentum and effective routines and habits
- And much more…
Take the next step to boosting your business by signing up for this program with an investment of $335!
Also, if you sign up before September 20th, 2013, enjoy the BONUSES of
I forward to seeing you on the journey…and to powerfully boosting your business in the Purposeful Pathway Business Academy!
Read below for Academy member testimonials.
Members of the Academy share:
Ann Musico of 3D Vitality Health Coaching www.threedimensionalvitality.com ~ “I was privileged to participate in the 7-week Heart Centered Business Academy and I can honestly say it has been a time of great insight, productivity and progress for me and my business. As a Biblical health coach I understand the value of accountability, support and encouragement and I received all three. Caroline’s insightful, sensitive and motivating comments and support throughout the 7 weeks was absolutely invaluable. She made everyone feel completely at ease and provided a beautifully structured, yet relaxed and respectful environment in which to explore options and new directions. I especially loved the effortless and natural combining of faith and business. It sets this coaching program head and shoulders above others because it addresses the entire person, not just one aspect. It’s the type of program that would be beneficial to do periodically in order to assess progress and make targeted, constructive course corrections. I wholeheartedly recommend this coaching to anyone who is serious about rising to a higher level in life.”
Mike Fenton of Heart and Soul Health Coaching www.heartnsoulhealthcoaching.com ~ “I was very impressed with the Academy. The concept of asking people to share their insights and testimonials proved to be very beneficial; which in turn left me many a night reflecting on what had been said. Those reflections not only provided me with new insights and ideas of which I could incorporate into my business but my life as well.”
Lisa Graham of The Lisa Effect www.thelisaeffect.com ~ “I can’t thank you enough for offering the Heart Centered Business Academy. I loved it! The structure, length, organization, ability to share and, of course, the content were all outstanding. Walking though each step with time for reflection and a specific focus were a huge help. It allowed me time to really focus while keeping me motivated! I also really enjoyed how everyone could share their successes, challenges and other insights. It brought out great points for all of us plus gave us extra encouragement when needed. I appreciate your work and commitment to us!! You rock!”
Darlene Alexander of Pureity Hair Care www.heavenlyessence.com ~ “Incredible!!! Caroline is an awesome coach! The Business Academy has helped me to set reasonable goals and to remain focus on those goals until they are accomplished. If you’re ready to move to the next level in your business, I highly recommend this academy.”
Cindy Hirch of Sharing Hope www.CindyHirch.com ~ “In the time I have known Caroline she has soared to new heights. It has been incredible to watch her growth. She has an ability to connect and relate to people in a way that transcends language barriers and cultures. Caroline’s poetry is beautiful. She has an incredible gift to write and her work truly inspires the reader in what she shares. In group coaching she offers practical solutions and applications for business. Even if you are not looking to own or grow your own business, these same principles can be applied to your personal life. They are presented and woven with a deep spiritual and Godly approach. She has been blessed with many gifts that allow her to serve others well. Without reservation I would highly recommend Caroline’s services.”
(For a list of testimonials about Caroline Gavin, visit http://reflecthislight.com/testimonials-for-caroline-gavin-christian-life-coach/)
A question I receive often about the Academy is whether or not one must have a faith-based business to join. The answer is “no.” Although the Academy was designed with Christian entrepreneurs in mind, our 7-step journey is powerful when applied to life goals. In our last sessions, those who did not have businesses enjoyed and benefited from the Academy just as much as those who did.
Why Group Coaching?
1. Affordability: Enjoy the tremendous benefits of coaching at an attractive and affordable price.
2. Community: Enjoy the camaraderie of the group; connect with others who are in the same or similar positions as you. You will discover that the Purposeful Pathway Business Academy is a family.
3. Networking: Benefit from networking with other business owners.
4. Accountability: Appreciate both the high level of accountability and the accompanying high results that stem from working in a group setting.
5. Benefit from Breadth of Knowledge: Marvel the treasure trove of collective wisdom and experiences.
6. Bless Others: Share your own pearls of wisdom and experiences to bless others in their journeys.
7. Comfort: Relax in a comfortable setting; group coaching provides an atmosphere that is less intensive than one-on-one coaching.
8. Increased Joy: Look forward to the growth and to the fun you will experience. Purposeful Pathway Business Academy will not only propel your business but also heighten the joy in your journey.
9. Benefit from a Bible-Based Structure: Embrace God’s blessings by seeking counsel and guidance from many. “Plans fail for lack of counsel, but with many advisers they succeed.” (Proverbs 15:22)
So join us in the journey by clicking the link below! Academy sessions meet for seven weeks every Thursday evening from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. Eastern Time (by phone) starting September 26th. In addition to the classes, you will receive targeted business-boosting assignments, worksheets and videos.
Travel a pathway that is fun, fruitful and profitable! Join us in the Purposeful Pathway Business Academy!