Head in the Clouds, Feet on the Ground
Purposeful Pathway is the haven for faith-based entrepreneurs. Part of my mission is equipping faith-based businesses with information that is practical, actionable and Scriptural.
The theme of this post is how to keep your head in the clouds and your feet on the ground — in order to bear business fruit!
Creativity is a beautiful part of the entrepreneurial experience. Aren’t those “head in the clouds” inspirations we experience simply blissful? Action, too, is a powerful part of business growth. Yet sometimes our inspirations can overwhelm us, and other times our actions can be tedious and fruitless. How can we fruitfully combine the two? How can we intentionally integrate our inspirations and our actions? How can we orchestrate the thoughts in our head with the steps of our feet?
Let’s explore five ways:
1. Determine areas that are over-thought. Carefully and prayerfully consider the areas in which you are over-thinking but under-doing. Where have you experienced countless inspirations but have taken little action? Perhaps, for example, you have been inspired with many book topics or product ideas or program possibilities. Write down as many “action-less” inspirations as come to mind.
2. Determine areas that are overdone. Carefully and prayerfully consider, too, areas in which you consistently act with little inspiration. Perhaps, for example, you continually offer programs at a certain price point or you share blog posts at a certain frequency or you market in a certain manner. List any of your activities that are merely habitual but no longer inspired.
3. Determine how to incorporate more action into the inspiration. Looking at your first list, determine prayerfully which one or two inspirations you will implement. What specific action steps can you take today? Perhaps it’s time to start writing that book or launching that program? Take one step, even a “small” step, today.
4. Determine how to incorporate more inspiration into the action. Looking at your second list, prayerfully consider what feels inspired for each activity. Does modifying your blog post schedule make sense? Does changing your fee structure feel aligned? Does tweaking your marketing inspire you? Start making those changes today.
5. Be happy from head to feet. As you incorporate more action into your inspirations and more inspiration into your actions, notice the alignment of your head and your feet. You will appreciate the happy flow that comes with embracing movement and miracles. Give glory to God along the way, as He is the One who inspires the mind and gives strength for each step. He is the One who paves our purposeful pathways! “I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my loving eye on you.” (Psalm 32:8)
If you need help with aligning “head and feet” in your business or with building your business overall, I invite you to attract your ideal clients and powerfully boost your business over the next 40 days! There is no need to reinvent the wheel. I have organized my knowledge and experiences in business into an implementable 40-day series of actionable daily steps, instructional videos and powerful worksheets. If you need a serious boost in business, I encourage you to take the next step by visiting Purposeful Pathway Business Academy today!
Let’s Pray: Loving Lord, we thank You for inspiring our minds and guiding our steps! We praise You for paving our purposeful pathways. Faithful Father and Forever Friend, we ask for Your help in integrating more inspiration into our actions and more action into our inspirations. We ask for Your grace to align head and feet…as we align our wills with Yours. We love you with every fiber of our beings, every moment of every day, every step of the pathway…and it is in Jesus’ Name we pray. Amen.
I Treasure Your Thoughts and Comments!