Heart-Centered Business Academy Reviews
A haven to thrive in both business and life, the Heart-Centered Business Academy launched October 25th.
If you are in the process of starting or have already started a heart-centered business, this group coaching program is ideal for you. Our seven-week journey just ended, but the experiences, insights and fruit of the Academy live on. The Academy will launch sessions in 2013, and I encourage to read the reviews below.
What members of the Academy share about the experience:
Ann Musico: I was privileged to participate in the 7-week Heart Centered Business Academy and I can honestly say it has been a time of great insight, productivity and progress for me and my business. As a Biblical health coach I understand the value of accountability, support and encouragement and I received all three. Caroline’s insightful, sensitive and motivating comments and support throughout the 7 weeks was absolutely invaluable. She made everyone feel completely at ease and provided a beautifully structured, yet relaxed and respectful environment in which to explore options and new directions. I especially loved the effortless and natural combining of faith and business. It sets this coaching program head and shoulders above others because it addresses the entire person, not just one aspect. It’s the type of program that would be beneficial to do periodically in order to assess progress and make targeted, constructive course corrections. I wholeheartedly recommend this coaching to anyone who is serious about rising to a higher level in life.
Carole Simone: This Heart Centered Business Academy has been a delightful journey in self-awareness. It brought to light the many areas of my life that need improvement and how to improve them, especially in my daily walk with my Lord Jesus. The goal setting strategies that Caroline presented were clear, defined and Christ-centered. Caroline’s caring, her insights and her encouraging words made the academy a growing, an enriching experience. And the group participation was very helpful. Everyone added such wonderful knowledge. I would definitely recommend this academy to anyone who has a desire to improve and succeed in all areas of life!
Mike Fenton: I was very impressed with the Academy. The concept of asking people to share their insights and testimonials proved to be very beneficial; which in turn left me many a night reflecting on what had been said. Those reflections not only provided me with new insights and ideas of which I could incorporate into my business but my life as well.
Lisa Graham: I can’t thank you enough for offering the Heart Centered Business Academy. I loved it! The structure, length, organization, ability to share and, of course, the content were all outstanding. Walking though each step with time for reflection and a specific focus were a huge help. It allowed me time to really focus while keeping me motivated! I also really enjoyed how everyone could share their successes, challenges and other insights. It brought out great points for all of us plus gave us extra encouragement when needed. I appreciate your work and commitment to us!! You rock!
Cindy Hirch: In the time I have known Caroline she has soared to new heights. It has been incredible to watch her growth. She has an ability to connect and relate to people in a way that transcends language barriers and cultures. Caroline’s poetry is beautiful. She has an incredible gift to write and her work truly inspires the reader in what she shares. In group coaching she offers practical solutions and applications for business. Even if you are not looking to own or grow your own business, these same principles can be applied to your personal life. They are presented and woven with a deep spiritual and Godly approach. She has been blessed with many gifts that allow her to serve others well. Without reservation I would highly recommend Caroline’s services.
(For a list of testimonials about Caroline Gavin, visit http://reflecthislight.com/testimonials-for-caroline-gavin-christian-life-coach/.)
Continue reading to learn more about the Academy:
Hand in hand, we will walk through the steps of
* clarifying your business goals
* creating and implementing your business plan
* strategizing to overcome obstacles on the heart-centered business path
Why Group Coaching?
1. Affordability: Enjoy the tremendous benefits of coaching at an attractive and affordable price.
2. Community: Enjoy the camaraderie of the group; connect with others who are in the same or similar positions as you. You will discover that the Heart-Centered Business Academy is a family.
3. Networking: Benefit from networking with other business owners.
4. Accountability: Appreciate both the high level of accountability and the accompanying high results that stem from working in a group setting.
5. Benefit from Breadth of Knowledge: Marvel the treasure trove of collective wisdom and experiences.
6. Bless Others: Share your own pearls of wisdom and experiences to bless others in their journeys.
7. Comfort: Relax in a comfortable setting; group coaching provides an atmosphere that is less intensive than one-on-one coaching.
8. Increased Joy: Look forward to the growth and to the fun you will experience. Heart-Centered Business Academy will not only propel your business but also heighten the joy in your journey.
9. Benefit from a Bible-Based Structure: Embrace God’s blessings by seeking counsel and guidance from many. “Plans fail for lack of counsel, but with many advisers they succeed.” (Proverbs 15:22)
Experience growth from these group coaching calls every Thursday evening (except Thanksgiving) from October 25th through December 13th. In addition to the seven one-hour calls, enjoy the Heart-Centered Business Academy workbook, exercises and accountability checks.
Again, although this group coaching registration period has ended, there will be more sessions in the near future. Also, you can work with Caroline one-on-one. Contact her today (email@example.com) for a free Christian Life Coaching Consultation.